- 1 cup of medjool dates
- ½ cup of prunes
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cashewnuts
- 2 tablespoons of organic chia protein
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Mix dates, prunes and cashew nuts in the blender at maximum speed for about 1-2 minutes, until chopped medium.
- Add cranberries, chia protein, flax seeds and honey.
- Blend more until ingredients are mixed well.
- Lay a piece of the parchment paper or plastic wrap, press the dough with your hands until it forms a thick square.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Divide into 4-6 bars, coat with coconut before serving.