- ½ cup of organic pea protein
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup oats flakes
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 3 tbsp of sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Spray oil for cooking
- Bananas, berries or maple syrup (if desired)
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender at maximum speed for about 3 minutes. You will obtain a homogeneous and pasty mixture.
- Turn on the stove at medium heat, and place an anti-adherent pan, spray with cooking spray and wait about 2 more minutes until the pan is very hot.
- With the help of a large spoon, place the mixture in the pan; You can make the pancakes of the measures that you want, we prefer to make a tower with tiny pancakes, but if you are in a hurry, you can make two large pancakes, they are equally delicious.
- Place a lid on the pan and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- When the pancakes have bubbles on their surface, it is time to turn them over with a spatula; let cook for 1 to 2 minutes on the other side and remove from the pan
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until the mixture runs out
- Serve with sliced fruit pieces and maple syrup