Sale!
testosterone booster
testosterone booster, testosterone supplement

Testamax Testosterone Booster

$24.99 $9.92

  • Increases your free testosterone
  • Increases muscle strength and size
  • Prevents muscle breakdown
  • 42 servings per bottle
  • 90 day money-back guarantee

Product Description

How Your Muscles Benefit from Using a Testosterone Booster:

Testosterone is one of the primary factors that help us build muscle. In fact, a smaller level of testosterone is one of the keys that prevent women from being able to build muscle in the same way that men do. Men are able to build more muscle, quicker, in part because of their increased testosterone levels. To put this in perspective, men produce approximately seven milligrams of testosterone each day. Women only produce roughly 1/15th of this amount. However, approximately 96% to 98% of the testosterone that the body produces is bound to the proteins within the body for various purposes. The remaining 2% to 4% of testosterone is commonly called ‘free testosterone” and is believed to be the testosterone that is able to produce changes within the body.

When your body acquires more testosterone through supplementation, a larger percentage of testosterone becomes available as “free testosterone” and the body is able to make changes due to the surplus of testosterone.

The Side Effects of a Lack of Testosterone:

The benefits of using a testosterone booster don’t just revolve around building muscle mass and improving athletic performance. Testosterone plays a role in several other aspects of our daily lives. A lack of testosterone can cause a lot of negative effects within the body. These include fatigue, depression, weakness, and a decrease in sex drive. You may have noticed that natural aging also produces several of these effects – and that’s not by coincidence. Our bodies ability to naturally produce testosterone starts to peak around puberty and carries through to our late 20’s. Once we reach our 30’s and move into our 40’s, our bodies naturally produce less and less testosterone. By 80, our bodies are only producing about 1/3 of the testosterone that we did in our 20’s.

Testosterone and Muscle Building:

When it comes to building muscle mass, there are two primary benefits that testosterone is associated with. First, testosterone increases your body’s ability to build muscle mass through increased protein synthesis within the muscle. Second, adequate testosterone levels helps to prevent muscle glycogen breakdown during exercise.

Unless you’re an athlete between the ages of 18 and 28 and still in your athletic prime, you’ll benefit enormously from using a testosterone booster. If you’re over 30 and suffering from low testosterone side effects such as fatigue, weakness, and a decreased sex drive then it’s time to turn to a testosterone booster.

What You Need to Know About Testamax:

Each bottle of Testamax comes with 42 servings. Testamax is guaranteed to increase  your overall strength, muscle size, and your athletic performance. As with all of our supplements, Testamax comes with a 90 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee so you can see the results for yourself.